TempDev, a leader in NextGen consulting services and other business solutions, recommends incorporating the Provider Executive Summary NextGen EPM Report, written in Microsoft SSRS, into your regular reporting routine. This report allows you to easily view key performance indicators for each of your physicians, giving insight into their efficiency and billing practices. You get an informative snapshot of their revenue flow, including services rendered, accounts receivable, and collections. This information allows you to identify trends in appointments, billing, and payments and lets you make adjustments when necessary. It's a sophisticated tool that is simple to use, but it can change the way you manage your practice, leading to increased physician and patient satisfaction.
NextGen EPM Provider Dashboard SimplicityThe Provider Executive Summary NextGen EPM Report contains a wealth of information on one easy-to-read page per physician. You can how many services individual providers are billing in addition to appointment statistics, payor mix by financial class, accounts receivable aging, and relative value units (RVUs). You don't have to waste valuable time digging for this information with multiple canned NextGen EPM reports with Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables; plus, you can easily compare provider performance month by month for an entire year. This report gives you the information you need to make timely, informed management decisions about your practice and physicians.
Provider Executive Summary NextGen EPM Report Advanced FeaturesThe report's features include appointment, revenue, and efficiency data that reflect all aspects of a provider's performance.
NextGen EPM FinancialsThis report provides valuable data about patient visits, billing, and payments. These features include:
- Service Codes: The number of CPT services rendered in the month. You can track the number of patient treatments performed and E&M coding trends.
- Charges: Anticipate the months when you may need additional physician assistance, and forecast increases and decreases in revenue.
- Payments: Perhaps most importantly, you can see how much payment revenue the provider is receiving each month and throughout the entire year, alerting you to reimbursement issues.
- Adjustments: Easily compare monthly adjustment amounts to billing and payment information to get a full picture of the provider's financial status.
- Efficiency: Track the effectiveness of your providers, including KPIs around: wRVU, charge amount per wRVU, payment amount per wRVU, charges per visit, and payments per visit.
- Charge Lag: Make sure your physicians are sending over their codes from NextGen EHR as quickly as possible by tracking their charge lag.