What's the opportunity?
A TempDev Implementation Consultant assists in the rolling out of NextGen EHR and EPM projects and may be involved in one or more capacities including: project management, training, support for system implementation, project coordination, application configuration, workflow re-engineering, change management, and go-live support.
What will I be doing?
- Develop implementation assessment and project plan
- Document current and proposed clinical workflows
- Analyze, evaluate and make recommendations for options in the use of NextGen EHR, EPM and ancillary products.
- Effectively educate and guide end-users and IT team members in software functionality and configurations.
- Facilitate the management of user expectations.
- Complete follow-up analysis to ensure software used effectively.
- Support all users of application systems, timely implementation of an ongoing maintenance of applications, and provide the opportunity for enhanced user productivity.
- Provide post go-live support to ensure end-user satisfaction.
- Work with project leadership and end-users to develop and complete implementation project tasks and deliver training courses.
- Timely communication and escalation of issues both to internal leadership and external client.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 3 years in NextGen EPM or EHR.
- Ability to maintain a high level of organization and successfully prioritize demands from multiple clients.
- Detailed knowledge of quality programs such as MIPS & HEDIS is a plus.
- Creativity and analytical ability to solve problems in a variety of client situations, roles and environments.
- Clear, concise communication skills.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Word.
- NextGen NCP is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Work from home with flexible working hours.
- Peace of mind with health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- Paid time off, holiday, and parental leave to let you spend valuable time with your loved ones.